Nordic Theatre Studies, Volume 27 Number 2: Mapping Theatre
Nordic Theatre Studies is an annual journal for scholars writing on any aspect of theatre. The journal uses peer review with an external board of referees.
- Anneli Saro, Ulla Kallenbach: Introduction: Mapping Theatre
- Teemu Paavolainen: Meaning in the Weaving Mapping and Texture as Figures of Spatiality and Eventness
- HediLiis Toome: Do You Feel the Same? Different Dominants of Theatrical Experience
- Jonas Lahtinen: How to Address Politics of the Body in Participatory Performance?
- Thomas Rosendal Nielsen: Theatrical Complicity as a Medium of Emancipation
- Cecilia Lagerström: Activating Imaginative Attention and Creating Observant Moments in the Everyday
- Louise Ejgod Hansen: Mapping the Regional Distribution of Theatre in Denmark
- Laura Gröndahl: Stage Design at the Crossroad of Different Operational Cultures
- Anne Margrete Fiskvik: La Famille Dansant
- Pauls Daija: Otherness and Self in LatvianTheatre